Last month in Seomra Plúirín Sneachta class we learned all about the weather! We looked at daily forecasts on Met Eireann which showed us how much precipitation fell in a day and also for the coming 5 days. We wrote our own forecasts and Daniel and Rian acted them out for us…Tereasa Mannion would have been very proud:)We also learned about the Celsius scale and Anders Celsius who invented it.
Parents are invited to participate in a questionnaire capturing their experiences of the Goodness Me, Goodness You! Curriculum. The survey will take no more than 4 minutes. The research is being conducted by Mr. Byrne as part of his Masters in Education. The survey and all details can be found at the following link:
- No upcoming events
- Whole School Evaluation (WSE) Report February 15, 2019
- Our first term in Croí December 14, 2018
- 5th class Seomra Plúirín Sneachta Dec blog December 6, 2018
- Whole-School Evaluation (WSE) in Scoil Ghráinne CNS November 20, 2018
- 3rd Class Shoebox Appeal Success November 20, 2018