Seomra Chormac have been very busy the last few weeks. At the moment we are learning all about food chains and animal adaptation. In English we are writing narrative stories and are also doing a lot of very good reading! In Maths we have been discussing and working with money, along with improving our tables. We are very lucky at the moment because we have a GAA trainer on Fridays and he is helping improve the children’s understanding of the game! Sa Ghaeluinn táimid ag foghlaim nath cainte nua, ‘Táim spalptha leis an tart’ agus tá na páistí á úsáid gach lá!
Parents are invited to participate in a questionnaire capturing their experiences of the Goodness Me, Goodness You! Curriculum. The survey will take no more than 4 minutes. The research is being conducted by Mr. Byrne as part of his Masters in Education. The survey and all details can be found at the following link:
- No upcoming events
- Whole School Evaluation (WSE) Report February 15, 2019
- Our first term in Croí December 14, 2018
- 5th class Seomra Plúirín Sneachta Dec blog December 6, 2018
- Whole-School Evaluation (WSE) in Scoil Ghráinne CNS November 20, 2018
- 3rd Class Shoebox Appeal Success November 20, 2018