4th, 5th and 6th class pupils were visited by a musician during last week who gave some workshops on percussion instruments. The children were shown many instruments that are part of an orchestra. The children were given the opportunity to try out drums and symbols. The musician, Paul Maher, was also involved with creating sound effects for films and showed the children examples from films such as ‘War of the Buttons’. He demonstrated which instruments were used to create the amazing sounds. The children also created music to accompany the song ‘I Gotta Feeling’ which they really enjoyed.
Parents are invited to participate in a questionnaire capturing their experiences of the Goodness Me, Goodness You! Curriculum. The survey will take no more than 4 minutes. The research is being conducted by Mr. Byrne as part of his Masters in Education. The survey and all details can be found at the following link:
- No upcoming events
- Whole School Evaluation (WSE) Report February 15, 2019
- Our first term in Croí December 14, 2018
- 5th class Seomra Plúirín Sneachta Dec blog December 6, 2018
- Whole-School Evaluation (WSE) in Scoil Ghráinne CNS November 20, 2018
- 3rd Class Shoebox Appeal Success November 20, 2018