Chocolate Nests! Yum yum!!
This week Seomra Donn made chocolate Easter nests with a little help from Ms Carry’s 6th class pupils. They were delicious and went down a treat! Follow our simple recipe at home to make your own!
You will need:
A mixing bowl, bun cases and two spoons.
Cornflakes (or bran flakes), large plain chocolate bar and mini eggs.
- Wash your hands
- Break up the chocolate bar and melt the chocolate in a microwave. (You will need the help of a grown up for this).
- In a large bowl, mix the chocolate and cornflakes together.
- Next, put one spoon of mixture into a bun case.
- Then press two mini eggs into the centre of the nest.
- Let the chocolates nests set for one hour before eating.
We hope you enjoy making and eating your chocolate nests as much as we did!