Eight weeks of French club has come to an end. The children in this after school club learned some basic phrases such as how to introduce themselves, how to say their age, numbers, colours and some information about their families. Each week the children also got to enjoy some French treats such as quiche, croissants and brie.
You Can Do It!!
For the last 6 weeks, the boys and girls in Scoil Ghráinne have been working on being organised in school and at home. Being organised means;
- wearing a full uniform to school
- being ready for school work
- listening to what teacher says
- getting their work done on time
- making to do lists
- setting GOALS to help us achieve things
Have a look at our You Can Do It! display board below. Lots of students got their names up on the tree this term!
- No upcoming events