The Junior Infants have been busy learning all about different Houses and Homes. We learnt what a detached, semi-detached, cottage, apartment, terrace and bungalow are. We built some houses with blocks, made some houses with sand and pretended we were builders in the construction site. We even went on a trip around the local area to look at the different homes! We spotted some lovely houses and apartments. After reading The Three Little Pigs we painted our own houses. That was a little bit tricky but fun!
Parents are invited to participate in a questionnaire capturing their experiences of the Goodness Me, Goodness You! Curriculum. The survey will take no more than 4 minutes. The research is being conducted by Mr. Byrne as part of his Masters in Education. The survey and all details can be found at the following link:
- No upcoming events
- Whole School Evaluation (WSE) Report February 15, 2019
- Our first term in Croí December 14, 2018
- 5th class Seomra Plúirín Sneachta Dec blog December 6, 2018
- Whole-School Evaluation (WSE) in Scoil Ghráinne CNS November 20, 2018
- 3rd Class Shoebox Appeal Success November 20, 2018