Today we the children of Ms. O’ Connor’s class made chocolate nests! The nests were really easy to make and with the help of Ms. O’ Connor and Mrs. McTigue we make yummy nests to take home after school.
We have been writing recipes and instructions for quite awhile now and here is the recipe for our chocolate nests in case you want to make them at home as well:
Step by Step:
1. Melt the chocolate in a microwave.
2. Squash the shredded wheat so that it is in little pieces.
3. Pour the shredded wheat into the melted chocolate.
4. Stir the mixture.
5. Put a spoonful of the mixture in a bun case.
6. Use your fingers to make a nest out of the mixture and leave a hole in the middle.
7. Put some chocolate eggs into the hole in your nest.
8. Allow to cool and then eat and enjoy!