The school has purchased a Coomber for First Class to use during their Daily 5 time. Everyday a group of pupils get to listen to their favourite stories at this listening station while the rest of the class read with teacher or work independently on other literacy activities. Pupils are continuing to achieve great success in reading and writing through consistent use of this programme.
Parents are invited to participate in a questionnaire capturing their experiences of the Goodness Me, Goodness You! Curriculum. The survey will take no more than 4 minutes. The research is being conducted by Mr. Byrne as part of his Masters in Education. The survey and all details can be found at the following link:
- No upcoming events
- Whole School Evaluation (WSE) Report February 15, 2019
- Our first term in Croí December 14, 2018
- 5th class Seomra Plúirín Sneachta Dec blog December 6, 2018
- Whole-School Evaluation (WSE) in Scoil Ghráinne CNS November 20, 2018
- 3rd Class Shoebox Appeal Success November 20, 2018