The boys and girls in Seomra Buí have been busy getting ready for intercultural week. The country that we have been learning about is China! We have learned a lot of facts about China.
- The capital of China is Beijing.
- Dragons are a symbol of strength, power and good luck.
- The Great Wall of China is over 2000 years old!
- Chinese people use chopsticks to eat.
- The panda is a symbol of peace.
We tried to eat rice using chopsticks. It was very tricky!
We built the Great Wall of China using blocks.
We also made dragons, Chinese lanterns, Chinese flags and coloured pictures of pandas. You can come and see all of our wonderful work displayed outside our classroom on Intercultural night (Thursday 2nd June).