This month in Seomra Buí we have been learning all about People Who Help Us in our community. This week we have been learning about Postal Workers. We even have our very own Post Office in our classroom. We have been having lots of fun writing letters and postcards to all the teachers and our friends. We each wrote a letter for our mums and dads. We had to put them into an envelope and put a stamp on each one. Then we walked to the Post Box and posted them. Keep an eye out for a letter through your letterbox!!
Parents are invited to participate in a questionnaire capturing their experiences of the Goodness Me, Goodness You! Curriculum. The survey will take no more than 4 minutes. The research is being conducted by Mr. Byrne as part of his Masters in Education. The survey and all details can be found at the following link:
- No upcoming events
- Whole School Evaluation (WSE) Report February 15, 2019
- Our first term in Croí December 14, 2018
- 5th class Seomra Plúirín Sneachta Dec blog December 6, 2018
- Whole-School Evaluation (WSE) in Scoil Ghráinne CNS November 20, 2018
- 3rd Class Shoebox Appeal Success November 20, 2018