Seomra Diarmuid have been learning all about Spring! They have been learning the names of all the different flowers that bloom in Spring. Snowdrops, crocuses, primroses, daffodils and tulips. They have also been discussing Spring’s unusual weather! In particular the snow storm we saw on the very first day of Spring! Ask your children if they can list all the baby animals that are born in Spring!
Parents are invited to participate in a questionnaire capturing their experiences of the Goodness Me, Goodness You! Curriculum. The survey will take no more than 4 minutes. The research is being conducted by Mr. Byrne as part of his Masters in Education. The survey and all details can be found at the following link:
- No upcoming events
- Whole School Evaluation (WSE) Report February 15, 2019
- Our first term in Croí December 14, 2018
- 5th class Seomra Plúirín Sneachta Dec blog December 6, 2018
- Whole-School Evaluation (WSE) in Scoil Ghráinne CNS November 20, 2018
- 3rd Class Shoebox Appeal Success November 20, 2018