Recently, 6th class Seomra Phóipín have been learning about the Native Americans. They learned that the Native Americans were mostly nomads, that they lived in 3 different types of homes (depending on their tribe) and that they used animal skin to create their clothes. Native Americans originated in Asia and traveled to what is now North American by using a piece of land that once connected America and Asia. The children also created Totem Poles which were used to scare enemies and used in ceremonies within tribes.
Parents are invited to participate in a questionnaire capturing their experiences of the Goodness Me, Goodness You! Curriculum. The survey will take no more than 4 minutes. The research is being conducted by Mr. Byrne as part of his Masters in Education. The survey and all details can be found at the following link:
- No upcoming events
- Whole School Evaluation (WSE) Report February 15, 2019
- Our first term in Croí December 14, 2018
- 5th class Seomra Plúirín Sneachta Dec blog December 6, 2018
- Whole-School Evaluation (WSE) in Scoil Ghráinne CNS November 20, 2018
- 3rd Class Shoebox Appeal Success November 20, 2018