This was the first year that the school has held spring performances. The 1st, 2nd, 5th and 6th classes held concerts with beautiful songs and poems. The younger classes were following the theme of ‘The Jungle’ whilst 5th and 6th class performed tracks from the Lion King Musical, as well as other songs and poems to make our very own musical story. Thank you to all of the parents for showing their support for the children performing.
Parents are invited to participate in a questionnaire capturing their experiences of the Goodness Me, Goodness You! Curriculum. The survey will take no more than 4 minutes. The research is being conducted by Mr. Byrne as part of his Masters in Education. The survey and all details can be found at the following link:
- No upcoming events
- Whole School Evaluation (WSE) Report February 15, 2019
- Our first term in Croí December 14, 2018
- 5th class Seomra Plúirín Sneachta Dec blog December 6, 2018
- Whole-School Evaluation (WSE) in Scoil Ghráinne CNS November 20, 2018
- 3rd Class Shoebox Appeal Success November 20, 2018