Pupils form Mr. Byrne’s 6th class have recently been learning about engineering and inventions. They were learning that most items in our world were designed and created in response to ‘Wants’ and ‘Needs’. When people face a problem, they invent and engineer to overcome that problem. In science, they were faced with the problem of getting a piece of paper over a wall to get a message to a friend. They created catapults using just sticks and elastic bands with sellotape. They followed the process of considering the problem, imagining a solution, designing, creating and improving.
Parents are invited to participate in a questionnaire capturing their experiences of the Goodness Me, Goodness You! Curriculum. The survey will take no more than 4 minutes. The research is being conducted by Mr. Byrne as part of his Masters in Education. The survey and all details can be found at the following link:
- No upcoming events
- Whole School Evaluation (WSE) Report February 15, 2019
- Our first term in Croí December 14, 2018
- 5th class Seomra Plúirín Sneachta Dec blog December 6, 2018
- Whole-School Evaluation (WSE) in Scoil Ghráinne CNS November 20, 2018
- 3rd Class Shoebox Appeal Success November 20, 2018